SUSS MicroOptics SA is part of the SUSS MicroTec Group (100%) and a leading manufacturer of microoptical components and systems for a broad range of industries. We are currently employing 120 people and are growing steadily. Applications of our microoptics can be found in the following industries: medical, semiconductor, telecom, datacom, optical sensing and research. All manufacturing takes place in-house. SUSS MicroOptics has a state-of-the-art cleanroom for fabricating microoptics on 200 mm wafers. We are located in the beautiful Swiss three-lake region in the town Hauterive, Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
Head of Finance
We are looking for a highly accurate Head of Finance to oversee all financial activities. The responsibilities of a Head of Finance include managing financial tasks and ensuring that finances are used beneficially. You should also ensure finances comply with regulations.
To be successful as a Head of Finance, you should demonstrate excellent leadership qualities and experience in modeling financial strategies. Ultimately, a competent Head of Finance should maintain the finances of the organization effectively and increase profitability.
- Leadership and development of short and long term strategic financial objectives
- Monitoring cost structure and supporting growth whilst ensuring profitability
- Providing senior management with advice on the financial implications of the business activities
- Managing processes for financial forecasting, budgets and reporting to HQ
- Preparing official reports on a monthly and annual basis
- Analyzing and reporting on financial performance, developing KPIs
- Overseeing and managing internal controls, internal audit and compliance
- Updating and implementing financial policies and procedures
- Ensuring that all of the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation
- Conducting financial risk management
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Proven experience as a Head of Finance or a similar position
- Solid understanding of financial management and accounting
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities
- Effective leadership qualities
- Rapid growing business environment
- Positive working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Multinational environment
If you recognize yourself in the description of a dynamic and communicative Imprint Development Engineer, send us your cover letter and resume to: