SUSS MicroOptics develops and manufactures high-quality micro-optical components in Hauterive (NE) and Neuchatel and supplies customers worldwide in automotive, fiber-communication, semiconductor, medical and optics markets. To strengthen our position in a fast growing business environment, we are looking for an experienced
Location: Hauterive, Neuchâtel, Switzerland
- Responsible for the core tools (APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, FMEA) using through the product development phase
- Producing the quality documentation requested by customers through portals (validation of APQP milestones, PPAP file, etc.)
- Ensure the quality of delivered products on a daily basis in order to guarantee zero defects to our customers
- As the preferred contact for customers, you manage non-conformities through the customer portals using quality tools for problem solving (5P, Ishikawa, 8D…).
- Contribute to the management of non-quality in the workshop
- Propose quality improvements based on customer and normative requirements
- Propose actions to reduce Mudas in production in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Deploy quality tools in production (SPC, control plan…)
- Lead and coordinate continuous improvement
- 5 years degree in quality or in a technical field, with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in quality activities, quality tools and knowledge of quality standards.
- advanced level of English and are ideally familiar with the automotive world.
- Experience with IATF 16949:2016 standard and associated core tools (APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, FMEA)
- Positive working atmosphere in a motivated interdisciplinary team
- Multinational environment
- Work in rapidly growing and flexible company
If you recognize yourself in the description of a dynamic production manager, send us your cover letter and resume to:SUSS MICROOPTICS SA
CH 2068 Hauterive
Tel.: +41 32 566 44 44